Welcome to Texas Home Strategies LLC
We are an established and trusted authority in the Texas real estate industry. Whether you’re looking to buy the new house of your dreams, move into a great rental spot quickly, or if you’re looking for information about Texas real estate investment opportunities.
SELLERS - We are looking to purchase almost any single family home as-is, regardless of the condition. Click Here for more information! Can’t sell because of needed repairs? Owe more than its worth? We can help. Find out more
BUYERS - We want to help you find the home of your dreams based on your personal needs and desires. No credit? Bad credit? We can work with you. We will custom shop for you. We can pass on savings by down payment credits. Give us a call now!
INVESTORS - Now is the time to invest in Texas real estate properties! But with the currently shifting dynamics of the real estate industry, you need somebody who can keep up and provide you with the best information and direct access to the hottest properties. That’s where we come in! Click Here to check out our information for investors.
- Personal, confidential service.
- No-obligation offers.
- Free consultations!
We invite you to browse the site, send us information on the home you want to sell, or what you are looking for. Or give us a call! We look forward to answering your questions and discussing how Texas Home Strategies can make your real estate dreams come true!
Give Us a Call TODAY!
Blog: Home Strategies with Orville
Get In Touch!
- New Jersey Office Market Slump Worsens April 23, 2017New Jersey office leasing for the first quarter hit a multiyear low, as tenants avoid dated corporate campuses and demand proximity to transit and urban amenities. […]
- Israel's Gazit-Globe Sets Sights on New York April 23, 2017Global retail landlord Gazit-Globe is planning to open a private U.S. subsidiary to invest in real estate in New York and other major metropolitan areas, the company said. […]
- Office Market Swings in Tenants' Favor April 19, 2017The seven-year expansion in the U.S. office market slowed in many big cities in the first quarter. […]
- Malls Deploy Technology to Lure---and Keep---Shoppers April 19, 2017Mall landlords faced with declining sales and disappearing stores are deploying smartphones, social media and other technology to lure customers—and then keep them spending. […]